Tuesday, April 14, 2015

ASUS Zenfone 2 for the great experience

Yeah, I have used ASUS Zenfone 5 with trouble free performance and now anxiously awaiting for the launch of ASUS Zenfone 2 as it has many more advanced features. It looks more luxurious. It has a bigger size, a bigger camera, a better battery & more RAM. And Last but not the least, it is ASUS Zenfone 2, the brand I can easily rely upon as I am using it since last many months. What else I can expect from a smartphone that is really going to redefine my experiences of using a smartphone, till date.


















I like to click wherever I go, be it a bright day or a dark night. Usually we don’t get clear pics if its clicked at night as we can not see anything and the smart flash of a handset is of no use at all. But ASUS Zenfone offers the technology that by using it, we can easily view, what others can’t. Its not a gossip story to fool others. It’s a real truth. The new Zenfone 2 has the 13 MP, PixelMaster camera and anyone can easily click high resolution pics, upto 400% brighter,  even in the night and that too without using a flash. Don’t you think & feel from the inner core of your heart, that its amazing.

Moreover, I like to store as much in my SD card and use to download a lot of APPs. One of my earlier smartphone had the RAM of just 1 GB & it started slowing down even my hectic activities. It looked so strange that at the peak of my performance, I had to wait just because of my lesser RAM. The new ASUS Zenfone 2 has offered 4 GB ram which is again amazing & not available in any other smartphone till date.  It clearly means that by using this new technology, I will have no need to wait & I will be the front runner even during my hectic schedules.

As I have downloaded a good number of APPs, I enjoy working over it. But it hurts a lot when I am out of my office, on my working schedule, and my phone signals that it was out of battery. I knew that one of my earlier smart phone was plugged for over 6 hours and I faced the problem of timed out battery. The new ASUS Zenfone 2 assures that upto 60% of your battery will be charged in mere 39 minutes & if you have plugged it for an hour or so, you can be rest assured that its not out of battery, while you are out of any power point.


One of my earlier smart phone looked so dull, with unclear wall that made me to use specs to read anything. But the ASUS Zenfone 2 is a luxurious looking smart phone, Lollipop, HD, 4G LTE with a battery of 3000mAh. It’s a great phone and I am anxiously waiting for its launch as I cant wait any more for it. Its features in detail can be viewed at :  http://www.asus.com/Phones/ZenFone_2_ZE551ML/. Its on Twitter by tagging @AsusIndia with the hashtag #CantWait4Zenfone2.

No comments:

Post a Comment